Get into video
Fascinating figures from Ofcom show:
- Men consume more media and communications than women;
- Those in work consume more than those out of work;
- ABC1s consume more than C2DEs; and
- 25 to 44-year olds consume more than the other three age groups 16 and over.
Ofcom polled people to see how long they were awake: 945 minutes a day for 16 and over. And they spent 425 of those minutes with media and communications.
The clear winner is video. The rankings of media and communications are:
- 40% of all media time watching video;
- 17% listening to audio;
- 15% in text communication;
- 7% Internet other than games;
- 7% other media;
- 6% print media;
- 5% voice media; and
- 3% games.
If you want to get your message across: get into video now.